COPENHAGEN, DENMARK – Auditdata, a leading global innovator in software and hardware solutions for hearing healthcare, has announced its new Manage solution for integrated, cloud-based practice management. Manage provides a powerful practice management system to help hearing care providers improve the customer experience and drive their business performance and growth.
“Auditdata’s Manage solution offers audiology service providers a powerful, cloud-based practice management system wholly integrated with Noah. The new Manage solution provides exceptional scalability, with intuitive, modern interfaces for scheduling, segmentation for marketing activities, and communicating with customers”
–Kurt Bager, CEO of Auditdata
“Whether you have single hearing care outlet or a multi-location business, Manage provides the best possible platform to run business operations, marketing, and clinical tasks while offering complete data visibility needed to make strategic decisions,” Bager continued.
According to the company, the new Manage solution provides:
- A cloud-based solution with centralized, secure data storage. Data hosted in Azure, which is ISO Certified for quality assurance and security.
- An unlimited number of users and customer records, so everyone in the organization has access to the most up-to-date data and clinical records, no matter where they are.
- All data, including Noah clinical data, is stored safely, backed up across all systems, and accessible from any store within the organization though our Noah integration, Bridge. This makes is possible to access data in online and offline modes, allowing hearing care professionals to provide their clinical assessment and fitting care anywhere, unrestrained by Internet connection. It makes home visits easier and more efficient, as audiologists can store necessary local data on their laptops to have it available as they work offline at clients’ homes. The audiologists can then sync the updated data when they are back online.
- An innovative scheduler tool, making it easy to manage multiple patients, specialists, or resources across various locations. The scheduler tool can assist in finding available appointment time based on resource availability, providing a central overview of the schedule across all shops in a chain. Many users can work simultaneously in the scheduler without risking conflicts.
- A survey designer feature, which contains numerous controls that can be used to create different types of client surveys templates: C.O.S.I, marketing consent, lifestyle, customer satisfaction, hearing aid use, etc. The survey feature can help audiologists provide the best services and user experience and better understand the quality of service provided to the individual customer.
“Our early testing phase with multiple customers – from single store outlets to multi-chain, multi-national organisations – has been an enormous success,” Bager explained. “We look forward to assisting more customers in simplifying their management systems, driving their business performance and growth, and increasing their revenue opportunities using Manage.”
To learn more or schedule a demo of Auditdata’s new Manage solution, visit the company’s website: https://www.auditdata.com/audiology-solutions/manage/.
Auditdata transforms the way hearing care providers can manage and deliver services to people with hearing loss. With data-driven solutions and services catering to all touchpoints of the audiology customer journey, Auditdata helps you take a proactive approach to achieve excellence in the way you deliver patient care and run your audiology business.
Whether you want to increase leads, optimize clinical testing and fitting processes, or better understand customer touchpoints, we have a relevant solution to help you optimize and grow your hearing care business. These solutions are strong alone, but even more powerful working in concert with each other. With Auditdata by your side, you can outperform the status quo in hearing care by gaining complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and take action.
Established in 1992, we have more than 28 years of experience working specifically with retail and hospital audiology software and audiometry. Around the world, 3,500 clinics with 10,000+ users already use our software on a daily basis to improve clinical performance.