ROSEVILLE, CALIFORNIA — InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: INND) a manufacturer and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) distributor/retailer of FDA-Registered Hearing Aids, announces today it has begun the process to launch on Walmart.com, Sears.com, and Kmart.com, the NEXUS brand hearing products. The NEXUS hearing aids represent one of the first Self-Fitting RIC Premium Hearing Aid Devices with Remote Programming features.
The manufacturing of the NEXUS is the result of InnerScope’s previously announced 10-Year manufacturing and partnership agreement with Zounds Hearing Inc.
NEXUS Hearing Aids for Sale Online Direct to Consumers
The NEXUS would be the only hearing aid product of its kind offered Directly-to-Consumers “without the need or the cost of seeking the assistance of a hearing healthcare professional (HHCP)”.
InnerScope believes its NEXUS is the only Hearing Aid Device in the world that offers the consumer the ability to “Automatically Hear” through its unique “Auto-Hear” program, a built-in self-testing programming software that automatically programs and personalizes the NEXUS Hearing Aid Devices through a simple fast and accurate Hearing Test and Self-fitting process (typically less than 6 minutes).
In addition, the NEXUS has also an innovation-board Remote Programming feature that allows InnerScope’s HHCP’s to remotely program the NEXUS from anywhere in the world. This Remote Programming feature allows HHCPs to have more fine tuning options to give users an option of a greater enhanced hearing experience.
InnerScope says that its NEXUS devices can deliver the same hearing experience and hearing benefits that is offered by HHCPs, but with two distinct differences. Unlike, 95% of all hearing aids, which are sold, fitted and programmed through the HHCPs brick and mortar locations, the NEXUS can be bought through major “Big Box” retailers and programmed automatically using the “Auto-Hear” program or through the Remote Programming feature without ever leaving one’s home. Additionally, InnerScope says that it can deliver the NEXUS to the major reatilers at a savings of 60% to 80% less than through traditional HHCP’s brick and mortar locations without the customer sacrificing their quality of hearing experience.
In addition to launching the NEXUS on Walmart.com as a Direct Ship Vendor, InnerScope is also one of Sears and Kmart’s “Preferred Sellers”. InnerScope has also launched the NEXUS on Auto-Hear.com, its own eCommerce website dedicated only to its Direct-to-Consumer Self-fitting Hearing Aid Devices.
“InnerScope together with its Technology Partners have spent a good part of a year designing the NEXUS and its user interface for what we believe to be the World’s First RIC Direct-to-Consumer Self-fitting hearing aid device,We are proud and excited to offer this one of a kind “Game Changer” breakthrough technology to the help the 48 million Americans who need, want, & deserve Affordable Premium Hearing Aid Devices.”
–Matthew Moore, CEO InnerScope Hearing Technologies
“InnerScope has successfully teamed up with highly recognized “Big Box” retailers like Walmart.com, Sears.com, Kmart.com and soon to be announcing other large national and global “Big Box” retailers to offer the NEXUS and other products from the company.
Hearing Aid Features and Technology
The NEXUS are said to be an “average of 50% to 75% lower cost compared to professionally fitted hearing aids with similar technology and features”, which are currently offered as a pair on the company’s website for $1,390 (USD) or $749 each. The NEXUS connects to smartphones and allows the user to easily and quickly access the “Self Fitting” technology and directly control (using iOS or Android mobile app) the functionality of the hearing aids.
Offering personalization and “Self Fitting” technology with the HearIQ Remote Control App, users are said to be able to:
- Take a Hearing Test – for automatically accessing the Self-Fitting algorithms for personalizing each hearing aid to an optimal hearing augmentation level.
- Real-Time Fine-Tuning adjust Bass/Treble and Volume in each ear independently for maximum personalization different listening situations.
- Enable Tinnitus Masker Intensity provides personalization in each ear for different masker options and intensities for relief for Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) sufferers.
- Personalize 4 Comfort Listening Programs – for different listening environments. For Example:
- Quiet Mode maximum noise reduction for the user to enjoy quiet time for relaxing on an airplane or at home.
- Music Mode low noise reduction with full frequency spectrum for optimizes music in all frequency bands. The user experiences the fullness of sound when enjoying music.
- Dining Mode medium noise cancellation and passive directionality for difficult listening environments such as group dining at home or a restaurant. The user can tune out the background noise and focus on the conversation.
- Party Mode high noise cancellation and aggressive directionality for very difficult listening environments, such as noisy parties or sporting events.
Interested readers can learn more about the new hearing aids by visiting the company’s website here.
Source: InnerScope Hearing Technologies