SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — The National Acoustic Laboratories (NAL) has announced a new professional webinar series beginning this week. The new 15-minute live ‘Soundbites’ webinars will showcase the organization’s latest and upcoming hearing research.
A Q&A session will take place after each webinar.
- Brent Edwards: Innovation at NAL: Creative solutions to difficult problems in hearing health care.
- Tuesday 26th May, 3 PM, Los Angeles time
- Mel Ferguson: Adults (with hearing loss) Only: making real-world connections.
- Thursday 28th May, 9 AM, London time
- Liz Beach: Hearing loss prevention: Approaching the challenge from different angles.
- Friday 29th May, 12 PM, Sydney time