The Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting (FCOM) includes the Florida Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (FSO-HNS), the Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (FSFPRS), the Network of Florida Otolaryngologists (NFO) and the Network of Medical Audiology Professionals (MedAudPro) has a speaker lineup of more than 120 presenters for its 26th annual meeting.
The primary event will take place in-person at the 200-acre, newly renovated, luxury resort property, The Boca Raton, located in Boca Raton, Florida, Nov. 11-13.
The virtual meeting takes place the same dates, and based on feedback from last year’s attendees, will have on-demand, self-paced access through the end of November.
The FCOM2022 agenda features some of the brightest minds in ear, nose and throat medicine, head and neck surgery, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, allergy, sleep, and medical audiology. Importantly, it will provide all participants with the opportunity to learn, connect and create lasting professional relationships with peers from throughout the U.S. and across the globe.
This modern-format meeting is designed to “provide best-in-class engagement and promises to deliver an unparalleled experience that will enable all attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors to interact with one another by participating side-by-side during educational offerings, networking, and special events.”
With more than 90 unique sessions, panel discussions, workshops, demonstrations, and sponsored events planned, there will be something for everyone.
FCOM encourages all professionals involved in any aspect of otolaryngology to register for the event — including otolaryngologists, head and neck surgeons, facial plastic surgeons, allergists, sleep specialists, audiologists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, audiology assistants, hearing care professionals, clinical and office staff, and students. CME and CEU credits are available.
Select FCOM2022 Agenda Highlights
The opportunities for in-person or virtual engagement at FCOM2022 are endless, but below are a few examples of what is in store:
- Specialty Technology Sessions, a medical-industry session, pairs engineers and other thought-leaders — from industrial partners actively developing new tools for the otolaryngology community — with leading physicians who have pioneered their use clinically.
- The otology-medical audiology sessions will feature constructive interaction — geared toward collaboration and learning — among a cross section of providers focused on hearing challenges. This will include physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, audiologists, audiology assistants and hearing care providers. Plus, there will be an industry-intensive session that will focus on future developments hearing and related disorders.
- For those in the field of obstructive sleep apnea, FCOM2022 will take an immersive look into this specialty — not only from the perspective of leading U.S. sleep apnea surgeons, but also from the viewpoint of those engineering pioneers and executives at the forefront of neuromodulation techniques and other technologic advancements in this field.
- A special session is in store for the facial plastic surgery community with the world-renowned facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif, star of E!’s plastic surgery reality show “Botched” — which is sure to provide invaluable insight on how the specialty is viewed by the public.
- Special networking events are in place to increase access to our expert speakers and guests, all attendees are invited to attend the Friday Evening Margaritaville Speaker Event, EXPO Product Theatre Sessions, Interactive Exhibitor Activities, the Saturday Pre-game Tailgate Lunch Event and our 2nd Annual Resident Bowl.
To register for FCOM2022, visit FCOMnow.com/Register. Follow @FCOMnow on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter and under the hashtag #FCOM2022.