Jabees has announced the launch of BHearing, a new PSAP device aimed to provide hearing assistance for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. The company unveiled the device at this week’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
BHearing is said to be “a combination of Hearing Amplifier (PSAP), Wireless Music Streaming and Bluetooth Handsfree device, saving you money and time”.
BHearing Technology Features
According to the company, the devices include numerous features:
- Premium Bluetooth DSP chip by Microchip
- One set of headphones, 3 different uses: boost your hearing, answer calls, and listen to music.
- Multipoint to connect 2 phones at the same time
- High-fidelity sound quality with built-in Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Sweat proof IPX4 with nano-coating
- Maximum OSPL (Output Sound Pressure Level): 116dB
- Average full-on gain: 40dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): 16.9dB
- AFC (Adaptive Feedback Cancellation) – Applies the algorithm for howling suppression
- MFA (Millisecond Frequency Adjustment) – To detect and analyze High Definition Voice from 20Hz ~ 20,000 Hz and identify high frequency consonants then processing it in real-time with minimal distortion and maximum clarity
- 32-Level EQ adjustments – applied on hearing amplifiers, music, and phone calls
Hearing Settings Calibrated to Personal Profile
To optimize the settings of the BHearing device, users can self test their hearing through the mobile app. The hearing data after self testing will be auto synced to the headphones, so the end user can listen to sound calibrated to their hearing profile from any Bluetooth audio device.
The devices are said to offer 4 preset modes, which are accessible via the app, in addition to volume and frequency adjustment capabilities.
Price and Availability
According to the company, the new BHearing device is launching on Indiegogo for a discounted price of $99.