STAFA, SWITZERLAND – Phonak announced today that hearing care professionals around the world have fit one million Marvel hearing aids in only ten months. This makes Phonak Marvel the fastest product to reach the one million milestone in Phonak history and puts Marvel on track to be the company’s best-selling hearing aid of all time.
Today’s announcement comes less than two months after Phonak launched Marvel 2.0, including the Phonak Audéo™ M-RT, the world’s first all-in-one hearing aid “combining clear, rich sound, universal Bluetooth® connectivity, lithium-ion rechargeability, binaural direct streaming, integrated telecoil and integrated RogerDirect™ technology for unparalleled hearing performance in loud noise and over distance”.
Phonak Marvel Well Received by Hearing Professionals
Since becoming available in 2018, Phonak Marvel hearing aids have been well received among the professional audiology community. According to a company survey, 95% of hearing care professionals would recommend Marvel hearing aids to their peers.1
According to several recent benchmark studies, Phonak Audéo Marvel hearing aids are also rated:
- Highest in first fit acceptance among first time wearers2
- Best in overall hearing aid sound quality3
- Highest in overall satisfaction among all latest RIC devices4
- Best and easiest connectivity solution4
- Best in rechargeability4
“You don’t achieve the type of success we’ve had with Marvel by simply following the crowd. We forged our own path with Marvel, resulting in a no-compromise hearing aid that combines outstanding hearing performance with industry-leading connectivity. With one million Marvel hearing aids fit and counting, it’s clear that hearing care professionals and consumers around the globe have made Phonak Marvel the industry’s must-have hearing aid.”
–Martin Grieder, Group Vice President of Marketing for Sonova
Phonak Marvel Well Received by Consumers
Consumer satisfaction with Marvel has also contributed to its popularity among both first-time and veteran hearing aid wearers.
According to a recent company study5, 9 out of 10 consumers would recommend their Marvel hearing aids to family and friends. The same study found 8 out of 10 consumers agreed with the following statements:
- Marvel provides exceptional sound quality from the first fit
- I understand conversations better even in noisy environments
- I find the sound quality is exceptional even when streaming
The Most Award-Winning Hearing Aid in Phonak history
In less than one year, Phonak Marvel has also been the recipient of many prestigious awards and accolades, making it the most award-winning product in Phonak history. In January of 2019, Marvel received a 2019 CES Innovation Award for Accessibility.
In April, Marvel won a Silver Edison Award for Hearing Aid Design while in June, Marvel was winner of both the 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Awards and The Mobile Business Awards. More recently, Phonak Marvel earned a Gold Stevie™ Award and was named “Innovation of the Year” in the 2019 International Business Awards.
Phonak Marvel also just won a Gold Medical Marketing & Media Award for Best Integrated Campaign for its “Love at First Sound” Campaign.
- Phonak market survey #1241 “Marvel Post Launch Research B2B,” survey conducted in Canada, Germany, USA, January 2019 (215 participants). Please contact email@example.com
- Rakita, L. & Steward, E. (2018). Best first fit experience from Phonak. Phonak Marvel. Phonak Field Study News. Retrieved from https://www.phonakpro.com/com/en/resources/information-forms/evidence/Library.html, accessed August 28, 2019
- Jansen, S. & Woodward, J. (2018). Love at first sound: the new Phonak precalcuation. Phonak Insight. Retrieved from https://www.phonakpro.com/com/en/resources/information-forms/evidence/Library.html, accessed August 28, 2019
- Knorr, H. & Ritter N. (2019) Market Research ID1359. n=203 HCPs in USA. Please contact marketinsight@Phonak.com if you are interested in further information.
- Taphungtsang, D. (2019) Market Research ID1241. n=204 HCPs in USA, Canada, Germany. Please contact marketinsight@Phonak.com if you are interested in further information