The call for abstracts has been announced for the Virtual Conference on Computational Audiology (VCCA2021), which is set to take place on on 25 June 2021.
• Abstract submission deadline 8 May 2021
• Registration is free and will open from 25 May 2021
VCCA2021 will cover a wide range of hot topics in Computational Audiology. In addition to the submitted talks, the program includes keynotes, featured talks, and special sessions with discussions on Big Data and the Global Burden of Hearing Loss.
Please find more information on the preliminary program here:
Topics for submissions:
• Big data, machine learning and AI in audiology and hearing healthcare
• Computational approaches to hearing devices and auditory implants
• Data-based investigations into hearing loss and tinnitus
• Electrophysiology, psychophysics and speech perception with hearing loss
• Computational models of hearing, speech and auditory perception
• Diagnostics for hearing problems, acoustics to facilitate hearing
• e-Audiology (connected healthcare, wireless- and internet-based services)
• e-Research (remote testing, online experiments, new tools and frameworks)
Submit your abstract here (Deadline 8 May 2021):