Hearing Health & Technology Matters!
Timely information and lively insights for everyone who cares about hearing loss.
- Thousands of Regal theaters to provide devices for hard-of-hearing moviegoers May 21, 2013KNOXVILLE, TN–Regal Cinemas, the country’s largest chain of movie houses, has announced that by the end of May it will have distributed caption-displaying Access Glasses for patrons with hearing loss to more than 6000 of its theaters nationwide. When moviegoers use this technology, captions are projected onto the Access Glasses, but the words look as [...]Co […]
Research Posters @ The Journal
The Journal @ HHTM offers free access to hearing-related research posters, a service made possible by Etymotic Research.
- BPPV: Canalithiasis or Cupulolithiasis? May 14, 2013
- How Old is Your Hearing Loss? May 20, 2013
Hearing And Kids
- How Many Hours a Day Does a Child Need to Hear? May 9, 2013
- Student Loans Slow Economic Recovery — It’s Personal May 21, 2013
- Football for the Deaf May 15, 2013
- Wireless Systems for Hearing Aids: Part II May 20, 2013
Hearing And Music
- The NRR and Musicians’ Earplugs – Part 1 May 22, 2013
- La course vers la ligne d’arrivée May 21, 2013