Hearing Health & Technology Matters!
Timely information and lively insights for everyone who cares about hearing loss.
Hearing News Watch
- Section from Jerger’s “Audiology in the USA” makes its online debut on this blog December 4, 2013By David H. Kirkwood No one has done more to advance the field of audiology over the past half century than James Jerger. As a researcher, writer/editor, teacher, and founding president of the American Academy of Audiology, Jerger has played an outsized role in shaping the history of audiology and in preparing the [...]Copyright Hearing Health & Technolo […]
- Audiology, the Affordable Care Act & Beyond December 4, 2013
Research Posters @ The Journal
The Journal @ HHTM offers free access to hearing-related research posters, a service made possible by Etymotic Research.
- Vestibular Migraine – Part II December 3, 2013
- Dementia & Hearing Loss: Methinks Hearing Aids Are Not Enough December 2, 2013
Hearing And Kids
- When Should Children Be Fit With Directional Hearing Aids December 3, 2013
- Smartphone Control Apps for Hearing Devices: The Science December 3, 2013
- The Fluids of the Inner Ear December 4, 2013
- Auditory Training for Turkeys? December 3, 2013
- Bluetooth 101 – Part I December 3, 2013
Hearing And Music
- An open letter to DJs December 3, 2013
- L’accessibilité dans la vie Quotidienne November 27, 2013