Hearing Health & Technology Matters!
Timely information and lively insights for everyone who cares about hearing loss.
Hearing News Watch
- AAA decides to replace executive director after leading members urge a course correction December 11, 2013By David H. Kirkwood For the third time in the past 15 years, the American Academy of Audiology is looking for a new executive director, following the departure of Cheryl Kreider Carey after six years in the position and 14 years on the staff of the organization. A news item that AAA posted last week on [...]Copyright Hearing Health & Technology Matters […]
- Time for Audiologists to Change Their Language? December 11, 2013
Research Posters @ The Journal
The Journal @ HHTM offers free access to hearing-related research posters, a service made possible by Etymotic Research.
- Vestibular Migraine (Part III) December 10, 2013
- It’s Me Again, Santa – the Lady with Hearing Loss? December 10, 2013
Hearing And Kids
- When Should Children Be Fit With Directional Hearing Aids December 3, 2013
- Wholesale Hearing Aid Pricing – Is It On the Level? December 10, 2013
- Do the Hearing Aids You Fit Sound Clear? December 11, 2013
- The Hearing Loss of Desmond Tutu December 10, 2013
- Bluetooth 101 – Part II December 9, 2013
Hearing And Music
- Soft, Medium, Loud for Speech and Music- Part 1… for speech December 11, 2013
- Le sexe et les malentendants December 11, 2013