Hearing Health & Technology Matters!
Timely information and lively insights for everyone who cares about hearing loss.
David Kirkwood @ Hearing News Watch
- Moe Bergman, pioneering audiologist and director of the first VA clinic, dies March 11, 2014HERZLIYA, ISRAEL—Moe Bergman, EdD, one of the last remaining founders of audiology, died on February 20 in Herzliya, Israel. He was 97. Dr. Bergman, a native New Yorker who moved to Israel with his wife, Hannah, in 1975, became involved in audiology in the 1930s, long before the term “audiology” was even used. In the [...]Copyright Hearing Health & Techn […]
Kevin Liebe @ Hearing Views Op-Ed
- A Case for the Enhanced Audiology Assistant: Part 2 March 12, 2014
The Journal @ HHTM
The Journal @ HHTM offers free access to hearing-related research posters, a service made possible by Etymotic Research.
Wayne Staab @ Wayne’s World
- What Is Unity Gain in Hearing Aids? March 9, 2014
Bob Traynor @ Hearing International
Jane Madell @ Hearing And Kids
- Vision for a Cure: Treating Usher Syndrome type 1f March 11, 2014
Gael Hannan @ The Better Hearing Consumer
- Hearing What the Bad Guys Say March 11, 2014
Marshall Chasin @ Hear The Music
- What do spondees and music (and math) have in common? March 12, 2014
Alan Desmond @ Dizziness Depot
- Blood Pressure and Fall Risk March 11, 2014
Holly Hosford-Dunn @ Hearing Economics
- Phonak, Costco, LiNX, MFi Hearing Aids: Rumors and Realities March 11, 2014
@ Hearing Health
- Loudness and Intensity March 11, 2014
HHTM In Translation @ Have You Heard?
- FAQ Sur L’expérience De L’implant cochléaire – part 1 March 5, 2014