LAS VEGAS, NEVADA — Nuheara, the smart-hearing company, unveiled its next generation advanced hearing buds, the IQbuds2 MAX.
Built on the company’s new smart-hearing platform, the IQbuds2 MAX feature hybrid Active Noise Cancellation and unique features for personalizing and enhancing the wearer’s soundscape. The IQbuds2 MAX hearing buds are available for pre-order today at nuheara.com/iqbuds-max and will commence shipping in March for USD $399.
“There are hundreds of wireless earbuds on the market, but none like the IQbuds2 MAX. Not even the big players offer technology so far ahead of the curve. The IQbuds2 MAX go beyond hybrid Active Noise Cancellation with unparalleled noise controls and Nuheara’s unique features for personalization.”
–Nuheara co-founder David Cannington
New IQbuds2 MAX Hearables: Redesigned from the Ground Up
Nuheara redesigned the IQbuds2 MAX from the ground up with its latest acoustic technology, which enhances normal hearing and allows users to fine-tune their sound environment. Nuheara’s EarID™ technology and Speech in Noise Control (SINC) provide wearers with unrivaled customization and control over their personal hearing experience, so they can enjoy music, conversations or silence wherever they go.
“We made several hardware and software breakthroughs this year that enabled us to bring IQbuds² MAX out sooner than expected. We’ve incorporated major engineering enhancements, such as better drivers for improved sonic accuracy and design features that fit more processing power into a comfortable earbud. These are the best smart-hearing earbuds available today.”
–Justin Miller, CEO of Nuheara
IQbuds2 MAX features include:
- True Personalization — Nuheara’s EarID™ technology uses a convenient mobile app to assess a wearer’s hearing and automatically calibrate the buds to their personal hearing profile. EarID uses the clinically-validated NAL-NL2 hearing test—a neural network-driven system that optimizes the hearing augmentation engine to the user’s personal preferences. This provides research-grade hearing customization without the need to visit audiology specialists.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation — With the most advanced form of ANC, IQbuds2 MAX uses three microphones to analyze and process sounds both inside and outside the ear. Advanced filtering circuitry creates cancellation waves in the ear to reduce distracting sounds and in-ear occlusion. With the tap of a finger, users can block external noises. Working in combination with SINC, this feature delivers a premium dual noise-isolation experience for unparalleled noise mitigation and control.
- Situational Sound — Nuheara’s proprietary Speech in Noise Control (SINC) adds unique sound controls for each situation. With SINC, wearers can quickly toggle their earbuds to the most comfortable noise settings for their location—muting background noise and enhancing focus on their direct conversations in a noisy environment.
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing — IQbuds2 MAX triple-core DSP system delivers optimal hearing fidelity and reduces occlusion to deliver the most natural enhanced sound ever in a hearing bud. IQbuds2 MAX have a 450MIPS signal processing engine in each earbud, offering an optimal natural sound experience.
- Sonic Accuracy — A large 9.2mm dynamic driver with vented acoustical design provides pitch-perfect sound fidelity. This improves sound quality, especially bass, which can be an issue with smaller earbuds.
- App Syncing with iPhone and Android — Nuheara’s user-friendly apps allow full control of the listening environment, including noise reduction and hearing processing. Users can adjust hearing preferences from the app and receive future developments and upgrades for the IQbuds2 MAX.
- Intelligent controls — Nuheara’s smart sensors provide intuitive tap-touch and gesture control for a seamless user experience.
- Water and sweat resistant — All of Nuheara’s products are designed to maximize compatibility for an active lifestyle.
The IQbuds2 MAX also include the convenience of a magnetic charging case that delivers up to 32 hours of on-the-go hearing enhancement and 20 hours of Bluetooth streaming. Compatibility with Bluetooth 5 offers faster transfer over a longer range.
IQbuds² MAX replace the previously announced IQbuds MAX, offering superior performance from Nuheara’s new technical platform.
Nuheara will demonstrate the IQbuds2 MAX for the first time at CES Unveiled, January 5, 2020, and both products at CES 2020, in the Sands Expo Booth #44743.
Nuheara is a leading smart hearing company that is transforming the way people hear by creating game-changing hearing solutions that are affordable and accessible. Nuheara is based in Perth, Australia. Nuheara was the first consumer wearables technology company to be listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). Learn more about Nuheara: www.nuheara.com